– For 35-100 guests, we provide a service window of 3 hours. 1 hour of preparation 2 hours of serving
– For 100+ guests, our services start at 4 hours+, depending on how big your group is.
– For parties smaller than 35 guests, we may require less time than the typical 3 hours.
We say 4 tacos per person, but we usually bring a little extra meat averaging out to about 5 tacos a person. Because we all know sometimes 4 tacos aren’t enough, especially ours!
All leftovers will be left at the location of the event for you to enjoy later. They will be left in either foil trays or ziploc bags
All of our Taco Bars and Breakfast options are cooked on location. Our Entrée options are cooked in our kitchen and brought to your event warm and ready to serve in chafing dishes.
We also offer servers for a more formal sit down event.
for a Taco Bar we usually need a 10ftx10ft space for our tent. But we are very flexible and can work around your space.
Yes, due to high demand we require a 20% non refundable deposit.
We all know every taco guy is going to say they are the best, but here are a few reasons we think we stand out from the other guys.
– This is real authentic mexican cooking, using family recipes that have been down for generations
– Being a 4th generation butcher, We only use the best meats and know how to cut it so you don’t get a lot of fat and gristle
– Did we mention our marinades? made all from scratch using only the best ingredients
– Our professionalism and classy look go well with any type of event
-Still not convinced? Come try before you buy, we have a tasting every month! For a small $10 fee per person you can try our food. Bring your appetite because you will be eating a lot! Sign up here.
We serve Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside and North San Diego Counties.
Our food is really authentic and homemade! With that being said, some foods are cooked in lard.
If you wish to have your food not cooked in lard please lets us know when you book your reservation. Also sign up here for a food tasting!
Yes we charge tax, as the state of CA requires it.
We do require electricity to run our photobooth and al pastor machine. If you can not provide power please let us know prior to your event so we can properly prepare.
Yes! All of our staff and chefs speak english. If you require spanish speaking staff please let us know before your event.
Yes! All of our staff and chefs are in unison with proper uniforms. We also provide our team with proper uniforms for sit down service and fancier events.
For an extra cost we can even match your brand, with custom uniforms.
Yes we have all the require insurance and can be forwarded anytime.
We accept Checks, ACH, Credit Cards and Cash.
Checks must be mailed and received 1 week prior to your event.
Credit Cards will be charged a 1.5% transaction fee.
Cash will be collect on the day of your event.
We recommend a 2nd taco cart for events with 150 guests or more. Each additional taco cart is $195
We do not expect or require gratuity from any of our customers. However, if you feel that our staff have exceeded your expectations, our employees will graciously accept your tips/gratuity.
Yes we do. Please send us an email to learn more about it. firstname.lastname@example.org
Of course! Send us and email email@example.com or gives a call at (949) 930-0251, to see how we can work together!
– Events canceled within 24 hours of the event are charged 100% of the total amount
– Events canceled within 72 hours of the event will be charged 50% of the total amount.
– Events canceled before 72 hours of your event will not be charge any cancellation fees.
– Deposits are non refundable